Laser Engraving And Design - Terms and Conditions
All trading transactions are covered by these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Laser Engraving Ltd, (Trading as LASER ENGRAVING AND DESIGN) registered in England with company number 04484560, hereby referred to as ‘LEAD’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ reserves all rights to our Intellectual Property (IP) including but not limited to; brands or trading names, logos, equipment design, web site design. We shall aggressively defend our IP to the full extent of UK and International law.
- Unless confirmed otherwise in writing on an order-by-order basis, we do not accept conditions of purchase including the verification of pricing for Purchase Orders.
- All prices are as per written quotation or contract.
- All prices £Sterling (GBP) + VAT where applicable.
- All new accounts are supplied on a pro-forma basis and orders will not be processed without receipt and clearance of full payment.
- Approved credit accounts are accepted to the following terms unless agreed otherwise in writing: Payment 30 days from invoice date.
- Overdue amounts beyond 60 days of invoice date will incur interest charges of UK Base Rate + 3% per month, charged daily until all outstanding amounts (including costs/charges) are paid by receipt of cleared funds.
- Accounts trading 90 days beyond agreed credit terms will be automatically suspended without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to seize stock while on our premises to hold in lieu of outstanding amounts until such outstanding amounts and any associated charges are cleared.
- Any items including but not limited to goods, parts, products, equipment and other such materials supplied by Laser Engraving Ltd remain the property of Laser Engraving Ltd until payment is received in full. Where necessary, in case of non-payment we reserve the right to retrieve any items we hold title to Minimum invoice total £50 + VAT. Orders for less than the minimum invoice total may incur a handling charge.
- All claims for damaged goods during transit, short or incorrect delivery must be notified in writing and received by Laser Engraving Ltd within 4 working days of dispatch. Claims received after this time will not be accepted.
- Payments by bank transfer must be made to include all bank and other transfer charges to the payee a/c.
- Any orders requesting despatch without specific instructions will be despatched using our default despatch method; Mainland UK – Next Business day; All other destinations – Economy service.
- Any item supplied by customer to be engraved, etched, marked or cut by LEAD is done so at their own risk. LEAD will take every care and effort to complete the work in highest quality possible but accepts no responsibility to replace or pay compensation should part or parts be damaged by process.
- All products and/or services are supplied on the understanding that all Laser Engraving Ltd trading Terms and Conditions have been read, understood and are accepted.
- Within the scope of English law in no event shall Laser Engraving Ltd, it’s employees, officials, officers or authorised agents be liable for loss of profit, data, or information of any kind, for any accident or personal injury, or for any special, collateral, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive, or any other type of damages in connection with or arising out of the supply of any equipment, product, advice and/or services.